1. MayAllah bless our parents with good health & righteous long life!
2. It is one of gravest sins to abuse one’s Parents.
3. Pray for mercy for them (parents) when they’re alive and after they die.
4. You could give your children all the ‘things’ in the Dunya but if you are not giving them the DEEN. then you are not giving them anything at all.
5. Our parents were patient when we were young, now its our time to be patient during their old age.
6. It is essential that parents show mercy to their children.
7. As we grow into young and beautiful adults, we often forget that our parents are growing old too. As the pace of their life slows down, understand that they need more of your patience than ever before.
8. As we get older, we forget that our parents are also getting older. Look after them in old age as they looked after you in your young age.
9. When you’re angry with your parents imagine life without them.
10. Ka’b ibn Maalik quoted Allah’s Messenger ﷺ as saying: “The best of people is a believer in the service of two noble parents.”
11. You will never understand what your Parents sacrificed for you until you have kids of your own.
12. Love your parents. We are so busy growing up; we often forget that they are also growing old. #Darussalam #IslamicQuotes
13. Your parents didn’t leave you when you were young. So, do not leave them when they are old. #Darussalam #IslamicQuotes
14. Most people never truly appreciate their parents until they’re gone. 🙁
16. You owe your parents a lot. You never prays to have them, but they may have prayed to have you [Mufti Ismail Menk] #Darussalam #IslamicQuotes
17. The more your children see you taking care of your parents the more they will learn to take care of you. #Darussalam #IslamicQuotes
29. O Allah! Bless my Parents with Good Health and Righteous Long Life. #Darussalam #IslamicQuotes
20. Behind every wrinkle on the faces of our parents, lies wisdom beyond our years. #Darussalam #IslamicQuotes
21. The pleasure of the Lord lies in the pleasure of the father, and the Lord’s anger in the father’s anger. #Darussalam #IslamicQuotes
22. Hadith: Parents in Islam
Enjoining Good Manners and Joining of the Ties of Kinship, Hadith: 2551 (6510)]