Aye imaan waalon!
Lockdown me Quraan ko Unlocked kar lo,
ab tumhare paas waqt ki kami ka bahaana bhi nahi.
और देखे :
- Allah Says in Holy Quran: “Call Upon me, I Shall… Allah Says in Holy Quran: Call Upon me, I Shall respond. Indeed those who are too will enter Hell, disgraced. [ Al-Quran 40:60 ]
- Ramzan Quran ka Mahina hai #Hadith #DailyHadith… Allah says in the Quran: ❝ String ❞ Al Quran 2:185 | String | #IslamicQuotes by Quotes.Ummat-e-Nabi.com
- Acchayi aur Buraayi barabar nahi hoti, tum buraayi… “Acchayi aur Buraayi barabar nahi hoti, tum buraayi ko acchayi se door karo.” 📕 Al-Quran 41:34
- Allah ne tumhare liye tumhare Gharon ko Sukoon ki… Aur Allah ne tumhare liye tumhare Gharon ko Sukoon ki jagah bana diya. Quran 16:80 It is Allah Who made your habitations homes of rest and quiet for you. Quran 16:80
- And whoever turns away from my remembrance. indeed,… Allah says: “And whoever turns away from my remembrance. indeed, he will have a depressed life.” Qur’an, 20:124
- Qayamat ke Din koi Dost Kisi Dost ko Nahi Puchega… Allah says in the Quran: ❝ String ❞ Quran 70:10 | String | #IslamicQuotes by Quotes.Ummat-e-Nabi.com
- Take all your worries, cares and prayers to Allah.… Take all your worries, cares and prayers to Allah. #BilalPhilips #IslamicQuotes
- At any age, modesty is best. It is a good example… At any age, modesty is best. It is a good example for younger women, and better for them in the sight of Allah. #BilalPhilips #IslamicQuotes
- Behayaai ki baato aur harkato ke qareeb bhi na jana,… ۞ Al-Quran: Bismillah-Hirrahman-Nirrahim ۞ ❝ Behayaai ki baato aur harkato ke qareeb bhi na jana, chache khuli ho ya chhupi. ❞ 📕 Surah Anam 6:151
- Do Not Render in Vain your Sadaqah (Charity) by… ❝ O You Who Believe! Do Not Render in Vain your Sadaqah (Charity) by Reminders of Your Generosity or by Injury.❞ Al Quran : 2:264 #IslamicQuotes by Quotes.Ummat-e-Nabi.com
- Think Twice before speaking in anger. #Peace… Think Twice before speaking in anger. Peace for Humanity
- Sins are like Credit Card! Enjoy Now & Pay Later.… Sins are like Credit Card! Enjoy Now & Pay Later. Islamic Quote by Peace for Humanity
- Show mercy, and mercy Allah will be shown to you.… Allah Almighty said, “If a debtor has difficulty [repaying his debt], grant him time until it is easier for him, but if you remit it as charity, that is better for you, if only you knew.” [Surah Al-Baqarah 2:280]
- “I counsel you to have taqwa (fear) of Allah, and… The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, “I counsel you to have taqwa (fear) of Allah, and to listen and obey [your leader], even if a slave were to become your ameer.” [Hadith: Abu Dawood] If Jannah is your Dream, Hold tight to your Deen!
- “Cleanliness is half of faith.” [Sahih Muslim;… Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said: “Cleanliness is half of faith.” Sahih Muslim, Hadith No: 534 (223)
- Give from the abundance of what you have.… Hakeem ibn Hizaam quoted Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) as saying: “The best charity is that given when one has surplus wealth; and the upper hand is better than the lower. But begin [giving charity] with your dependents.” Collected by an-Nasaaee and Ahmad [SJS.1115] and by Muslim (Sahih Muslim, vol. 2. p.…
- You cannot grow in character without being pushed to… ‘Ibn Umar reported that Prophet Muhammad (ﷺ) said: “The best believers are those with the best character.” 📕 Ibn Majah and al-Haakim [SJ.S. 1128] You cannot grow in character without being pushed to your limit. The extra is where you become better. Start by being kind to those who are…
- Always put what pleases Allah above what pleases… No matter what benefit we see in what is displeasing to Allah, its evil is greater than its good. And no matter what we see as being evil for us, if Allah has declared it to be good, then its good is greater than its evil. Dr. Bilal Philips
- Bhuke Ko Khana Khilao aur Mareez Ki lyaadat Karo. [… RasoolAllah (ﷺ) ne farmaya: “Bhuke Ko Khana Khilao aur Mareez Ki lyaadat Karo.” [ Sahih Bukhari 3046 ]
- Support your believing friends, even if you see them… The Prophet (ﷺ) said: “The believers (in their mutual support) are like a structure, parts of which support other parts.” And he interlaced his fingers. 📕 Al-Bukhari, Muslim Support your believing friends, even if you see them doing wrong. Don’t shy away from telling them about it and giving them…